Wednesday, July 29, 2009

STUFF WE LOVE - FIESTA WARE

I love bright colors. I love sturdy dishes. I love Fiestaware! About five years ago, I asked for some place settings for Christmas. My family has since given me tons of gorgeous Fiestaware. I have pitchers, platers, place settings, bowls, baking dishes, gravy boats, and a ton of other accessories.


I like all the colors. Each year they issue an new color. This year they released Lemongrass. I don't have it yet, but it looks great!



This is only a portion of it. The rest is in the diswasher. I use it everyday. When I eat my cold cereal for supper out of a Tangerine colored bowl, it feels like, well, a Fiesta.


Here are some of the other cool accessories. Spoon rest, salt and pepper set, and tiny little pitcher. I use it to serve vinegrette with salads.
I love the signature on the bottom.


A cool vase.

This stuff is really hard to break also! In the years that I have it it, I have only chipped one piece. Pretty good, and looks great!

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

I love how it all goes together!! Do you have the glasses or any glasses from Fiestaware? I'd seen some somewhere once. Thought of you!!

kdsmith7 said...

That IS very pretty and fun dishes to have! I love them too!