Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday Girl

In celebration of Larissa's birthday, we sat down with her and asked for her reflections.


How old are you today?

Twenty-five again! Har har. Twenty-nine.


Give us some statistics from the year of your birth.

Dolly Parton's song "9 to 5" was a number one hit.

A stamp cost $0.15

A gallon of gas cost $1.38

A dozon eggs cost $0.90

A gallon of milk cost $2.22

Ronald Regan just took office

If you could have anybody, either past or present, sing you happy birthday, who would it be?

Minnie Pearl and the HeeHaw Band or

Joe in a high-pitched soprano with air-guitar

When you blow out the candles this year, what will be your wish? (It will still come true if you tell us)

That my house would be done by the end of the month!!!!!! Okay, that is not realistic. A more realistic wish would be that my garden is bountiful this summer.

Name the single most notable positive thing that happened to you this past year.

When I got to take a shower after 6 days. It was hot to boot!

Which birthday gift would you pick out of the following list:

a) Hot pink stone-washed jeans and a banana clip
b) A two-year subscription to Cat Fancy magazine
c) A Scooby-Doo Chia pet

Since you already wrapped the pink stone-washed Rockies up for me last Christmas, I would have to say the I would like the Cat Fancy magazine subscription. My thought is that if the mice see pictures of cats lying around then they will get scared and run off!

2 comments:

Moneik said...

Happy Birthday to Rissa! I wish I'd been able to come down today and see you girls, but mom said she had a great time. Hope you are all doing well.

Ris said...

Thanks Moneik!! It was fun seeing your mom and dad this weekend!